Your Ashburn Plumbers
Trust Cardinal Plumbing for all your Ashburn plumbing and water heater services. Our experts have the tools and know-how to get the job done. Call (703) 997-1120. Take advantage of our deals and coupons when you click here. Save on your next project!
Cardinal Plumbing works hard to provide Ashburn, VA with the best plumbing service available. Our technicians are trained, experienced and licensed. With competitive prices and superb customer service, we can make sure our customers are satisfied with all their plumbing work. From repair and maintenance to new installations, we can do it all.
Others agree, click here to see what homeowners are saying about us.
How to Prevent a Burst Pipe
The most common cause for a burst pipe is cold to freezing temperatures. When a pipe is exposed to cold, the water inside has the opportunity to freeze. Frozen water expands in the pipe, putting pressure on the pipe walls. Eventually the pipe can no longer take the pressure and will burst.
The best way to protect your pipes from cold weather is by installing simple pipe insulation. This can be bought at any hardware store and simply slipped over the pipe to protect it from cold. We also recommend sealing off any areas where cold can get into your home to prevent pipes from freezing.
Common Garbage Disposal Problems
You rely a lot on your garbage disposal, so when it’s not working it can cause a serious disruption in the home. Some of the most common garbage disposal problems we see include:
- Jamming - Whether it’s from hard objects such as bones or shells, or from overloading the disposal with too much material, a jammed disposal needs to be looked at.
- Failure to turn on - There could be several things wrong with a disposal that won’t turn on. Your best bet is to call a professional right away.
- Leaking - Faulty O-rings or broken seals can cause your unit to leak. A leaking unit can cause mold and other structural issues to your counter. Call Cardinal Plumbing to take a look at it.
Why Use a Water Filtration System?
Many homeowners opt to use water filtration systems in their homes. The benefits of these units include peace of mind knowing your water is free of bacteria and impurities that can cause illness. They will also help save you money on bottled water costs and create water that is safe to wash with and use in the garden among other things.
Quality Services Include:
- Drain Cleaning
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Water Main Repair & Replacement
- Gas Leak Detection
- Gas Line Repair & Replacement
- Boiler Installation & Repair
- Sewer Line Repair
- Trenchless Sewer Line Repair
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Sump Pumps
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration Systems
- Commercial Plumbing
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
Don’t hesitate. Speak to the experts at Cardinal Plumbing now. Call (703) 997-1120 for a quote.