10 Benefits of an Advanced Water Filtration System
The advanced water filtration system provides clean, sanitized water free of chemicals and other bacteria. Many Sterling households rely on these water filtration systems to provide clean water that would otherwise be unavailable to them. Here are ten benefits of an advanced water filtration system.
What is the Difference Between a Water Filtration System and a Water Delivery System?
Water filtration systems are installed. From there, the water is supplied through a system. The water is treated as it arrives. The delivery system supplies clean water as it ordered.
It’s treated and then stored in a plastic bottle until it’s ready for use. Plastic bottles are associated with elevated risks of exposure to BPH.
Water becomes unavailable if it is not delivered whereas a filtration system steadily supplies clean drinking water.
Both types of water solutions offer cleaner, sanitized water when compared to tap water. A delivery water system relies on a uniform technique to eliminate toxins and impurities from the water consumed.
An advanced filtration system can be tailored to meet the specific needs of the customer. For example, if a person has a hard water problem, the solution can be matched to address that need as well as remove the impurities.
10 Benefits of an Advanced Water Filtration System
- Customers can save 50 percent more on their water service than they otherwise would with the water delivery system. Consider the labor and resources required to deliver clean water to a facility. The costs can add up over time because of the frequent delivery requirements. Now consider the filtration system that supplies water consistently after being installed just one
time. No more deliveries required lower the costs associated with filtered drinking water.
- Our advanced filtration system serves as an eco-friendly, cost-effective alternative to the delivery systems. Customers have the advantage of going green while saving money at the same time. Going green with a bottled water option or water delivery system is difficult.
- The constant availability of clean water eliminates the need for replacing the heavy 5-gallon water jugs. Eliminating the water jug makes it way much more convenient for the family. The steady supply of tasty, crisp water available through a filtration system eliminates the hassle of replacing the large jugs.
- The conventional cooler isn’t usually cleaned every three months, but the filtration system has built-in self-cleaning abilities. Families can enjoy water free of microbes, toxins, and bacteria with this filtration system. People appreciate the low maintenance option that requires far less cleaning.
- The system supplies better-tasting water. Better, cleaner water free of the chlorine and contaminants that can lead to an aftertaste creates a much more enjoyable experience. Tastier water makes it much easier to drink the recommended daily amount. Clear of contaminants, delicious water is much more appealing to those reluctant to embrace the refreshing beverage.
- Contaminants found in water have been proven in some research to increase the risks of cancer. Studies indicate that cleaner water reduces risks of rectal, bladder and colon cancer. Chlorinated water behaves as toxins to the body if consumed in large quantities. According to one study by
the US Council of Environmental Quality, cancer risks are 93 percent higher among those who regularly consumed chlorinated water.
- Filtered water also reduces the risks of gastrointestinal disease. The two bacteria, giardia, and cryptosporidium are more likely to cause gastrointestinal diseases. One study shows that by drinking water free of these bacteria, customers can reduce their risks of digestive problems by 33 percent or more.
- A filtration system can offer a pH balanced drinking water. Advanced water filtration systems capable of removing dangerous toxins while preserving the mineral deposits are healthier. The right balance contributes to Ph-balanced drinking water, which enhances the performance of the body’s system in combatting diseases.
- Better skin is another advantage of getting a water filter installation. Certain toxins contribute to dryness in the skin. Chlorine actually creates a dullness in the skin. Showering in treated water will reduce dryness in the scalp and improve the softness of your skin. Water that is softened and treated is better for the hair and skin.
- The environment benefits every time a household switches to an eco-friendly alternative. Less bottled water reduces pollution in the long run. This simple switch to a filtration system starts the process of adopting a greener lifestyle for more households.
A water filter installation is a healthier, cost-effective alternative to the water delivery system. Households get access to clean, better-tasting water without the inconvenience of replacing heavy water jugs.
Constant supply of refreshing, clean water promotes healthier habits for the household and reduces the chances of cancer and other diseases. People can immediately begin to reap the benefits of cleaner water shortly after the filtration system installation.
Get the quality services from Cardinal Plumbing, Heating & Air Inc. by calling 703-721-8888 to get services in your Sterling, VA area.
Also, if your water color turns a strange color then you don’t need to panic, here are some reasons for the water color changes and what types of repairs will be necessary.