Elevate Your Home with Superior Plumbing Service
Say goodbye to temporary plumbing fixes! Contact Cardinal Plumbing in Alexandria, VA, for effective and enduring solutions.
Enjoy Impeccable Plumbing Services
- Leaky faucets or pipes: worn-out washers or seals.
- Clogged drains: a buildup of hair, soap scum, or food particles.
- Running toilets: malfunctioning flapper or a problem with the fill valve.
- Low water pressure: clogged aerators or valves or a problem with the main water supply.
- No hot water: faulty water heater or a problem with the gas or electrical supply to the heater.
- Burst pipes: freezing temperatures, corrosion, or high water pressure.
- Sewer backups: clogs in the main sewer line or roots growing into the line.
Hiring a certified plumber can provide many benefits over attempting to handle plumbing issues yourself or hiring an unlicensed contractor. Plumbing work can be dangerous if not done properly. A certified plumber has the training and experience to safely and correctly install, repair, and maintain plumbing systems. Building codes and regulations vary depending on the location. A certified plumber is familiar with the codes and regulations in your area and can ensure that the work they do is compliant. Certified plumbers have the knowledge and skill to accurately diagnose and fix problems, whether it’s a simple repair or complex installation. And they are held to the high standards set by their certifying bodies.
If you have a plumbing emergency, it’s important to take immediate action to minimize any damage to your home and prevent further issues. Here are some steps you can take. If water is pouring into your home from a broken pipe or overflowing appliance, the first step is to turn off the main water supply to your home to stop the flow of water. It’s essential to contact a licensed and certified emergency plumber to diagnose and fix the problem quickly. Some plumbers may have a hotline or emergency service available. While you are waiting for a plumber to arrive, take steps to contain the damage. For example, if there is water on the floor, use towels or a mop to soak up as much as possible and place buckets or bowls to catch dripping water.