Your Bristow Plumbers
When you need affordable and reliable Bristow plumbing and water heater services call the experts you can trust at Cardinal Plumbing, Heating & Air Inc.. Dial (703) 997-1120 today. Click here to save on your next plumbing project with our online coupons and sales.
Keeping your family happy and comfortable is important. Make sure your plumbing is running efficiently for a happy and functioning home. The professionals at Cardinal Plumbing, Heating & Air Inc. have been keeping families in Bristow, VA safe since 2013. Our technicians are trained and experienced in all the latest methods and innovations in the plumbing industry. Let us help with your next project.
Click here to see feedback and reviews from past customers.
Water Leak Detection Methods
At Cardinal Plumbing, Heating & Air Inc. we utilize several water leak detection methods that can help us quickly diagnose and locate water leaks in your home. Some of the methods we employ include:
- Meter Detection - By checking the water pressure in your pipe and comparing it to a healthy pipe we can determine if there is a leak.
- Infrared Technology - Using an infrared camera we can take multiple pictures of your pipes at different angles to locate the leak.
- Digging and Drilling - Digging and drilling into your walls or floor will give us instant access to the water leak so we can repair it quickly.
If you suspect a water leak, call the professionals at Cardinal Plumbing, Heating & Air Inc. today.
Signs of Boiler Problems
Boilers are designed to last a long time, but that doesn’t mean they will never need repairs. The good thing about boiler repairs is the signs are quite obvious. If a homeowner is paying attention they can easily spot the signs and get them repaired ASAP.
Some of the signs you need boiler repair include:
- A low rumbling sound coming from the boiler
- Inconsistent heat in your home
- Rising heating bills
- No heat coming from the registers
If you experience any strange noises, sights or smells with your boiler, call a professional as soon as possible. Doing this can limit the damage and make the repair go easier and faster.
How Does a Water Softener Work?
Homeowners with high levels of magnesium or calcium in their water should look into installing a water softener. These minerals can wreak havoc on your home and make your water smell bad and taste funny. A water softener works by neutralizing the mineral ions in the water with salts. Your water passes through a tank with these salts and becomes safe to drink and use.
Superior Services for Bristow Homeowners
- Drain Cleaning
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Water Main Repair & Replacement
- Gas Leak Detection
- Gas Line Repair & Replacement
- Boiler Installation & Repair
- Sewer Line Repair
- Trenchless Sewer Line Repair
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Sump Pumps
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration Systems
- Commercial Plumbing
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
Make sure your plumbing system is working properly with expert service and advice from Cardinal Plumbing, Heating & Air Inc.. Call (703) 997-1120 for a quote today.