Your Great Falls Plumbers
Expect the best when you call Cardinal Plumbing, Heating & Air Inc. for all your Great Falls plumbing and water heater services. Call us at (703) 997-1120 today for a free estimate. Find out how you can save on your next project when you click here with our exclusive online coupons and sales.
When you need trustworthy service you can count on, call the experts at Cardinal Plumbing, Heating & Air Inc.. Our technicians are trained and experienced in providing the most extensive and comprehensive plumbing services. From reliable repairs to expert installations, Cardinal Plumbing in Great Falls, VA is up for the challenge.
To see what others are saying about our services, click here.
Why Stay Away from Chemical Drain Cleaners?
When you have a persistent clog in your pipes, your first instinct is probably to reach for some chemical drain cleaner. The problem with that is chemical drain cleaners are usually worse for pipes than you know. The active ingredient in most of these cleaners is lye which eats through clogs but also causes damage and weakens your pipes. Chemical drain cleaners can create rough, porous patches in your pipes that are perfect for catching and collecting minerals and sediment that can block your pipes.
The best way to get rid of years of clogs and blockages is with professional hydrojetting. Using a highly pressurized jet of reverse action water we can effectively and safely clean your pipes and prevent future clogs.
Signs of a Water Leak
If you experience any of the following issues in your home, you may have a water leak. Call the experts at Cardinal Plumbing, Heating & Air Inc. right away for expert detection and repairs:
- The sound of water rushing through your pipes
- Cold or warm spots on your floor or wall
- Water stains
- Mold or mildew
- Standing water near the foundation of your home
- Higher than normal water bill
Benefits of a Tankless Water Heater
Many homeowners are opting to install tankless water heaters in their homes. There are many benefits and advantages to these units that include:
- Money saving - The unit only heats the water that is being used and will therefore cost less to run and save you energy costs each month.
- Saves space - Since the unit connects directly to your plumbing, there is no need for a bulky tank. Homeowners can enjoy saving space with a tankless heater.
- Unlimited hot water - With no tank to fill, the unit will never run out of hot water and you can enjoy long showers.
- Drain Cleaning
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Water Main Repair & Replacement
- Gas Leak Detection
- Gas Line Repair & Replacement
- Boiler Installation & Repair
- Sewer Line Repair
- Trenchless Sewer Line Repair
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Sump Pumps
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration Systems
- Commercial Plumbing
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
Call (703) 997-1120 today and experience superior plumbing service from Cardinal Plumbing, Heating & Air Inc..