Your Oakton Plumbers
Your Oakton plumbing and water heater needs are covered by the experts at Cardinal Plumbing, Heating & Air Inc.. For a free estimate and superb service call (703) 997-1120 today. Enjoy instant savings when you click here with our exclusive online sales and coupons.
Any plumbing problem can cause a disruption in your home. Whether it’s a burst pipe, leaking gas line or malfunctioning boiler, any disruption to the quality of your plumbing can have an impact on your home life. Make sure your pipes are running smoothly with professional plumbing services by Cardinal Plumbing, Heating & Air Inc.. Our technicians have the expertise required to complete any plumbing job you need.
Click here to see what homeowners in the Oakton, VA are saying about us.
Benefits of Trenchless Sewer Repair
There is an alternative to digging your way to a sewer line repair. Many homeowners in the area opt for trenchless sewer line repairs. There are many benefits and advantages to a trenchless repair that include:
- Money - Without the task of digging to find the pipes, you will save money on the repair.
- Time - Digging is the largest part of a sewer line repair. Enabling a repair without digging can save a lot of time.
- Damage - If your sewer line repair is needed below a building or somewhere in your yard, digging to the repair will damage your lawn or basement. A trenchless repair keeps your gardening intact.
Ask the experts at Cardinal Plumbing, Heating & Air Inc. if a trenchless sewer repair is right for you.
Signs you Definitely Need to Repipe
Repiping your home is a large task. Many homeowners will try to avoid repiping for as long as possible but there are some signs that you could notice that mean you definitely need to repipe. Some of the signs include a drastic change to your water in the smell or color, water pressure issues and multiple repairs and leaks popping up. If you experience any of of these issues, you may want to consider repiping.
How to Prevent a Clogged Toilet
As one of the most common plumbing problems in your home, a clogged toilet can cause serious issues if left alone. Some ways to prevent a clogged toilet are as follows:
- Installing childproof locks on the toilet seat so that children cannot flush foreign objects.
- Place a small trash can next to the toilet for non water soluble items such as paper towels and diapers.
- Flush twice if necessary.
- Use a lighter toilet paper or use less toilet paper.
Ask about our other Quality Services!
- Drain Cleaning
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Water Main Repair & Replacement
- Gas Leak Detection
- Gas Line Repair & Replacement
- Boiler Installation & Repair
- Sewer Line Repair
- Trenchless Sewer Line Repair
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Sump Pumps
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration Systems
- Commercial Plumbing
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
When you need quality plumbing services at affordable prices call the experts at (703) 997-1120 and speak to Cardinal Plumbing, Heating & Air Inc..