Your Springfield Plumbers
Call (703) 997-1120 today for comprehensive and efficient Springfield plumbing and water heater services. Cardinal Plumbing, Heating & Air Inc. keeps your pipes running smoothly. Find out how you can save on your next plumbing project with our online sales and coupons. Click here.
Protect your biggest investment with superior plumbing services from Cardinal Plumbing. Our technicians are highly skilled and trained in the most up to date methods and techniques in the industry. From trenchless sewer line repair to tankless water heaters, we work to save you money on your plumbing costs.
Click here to see what others in Springfield, VA have to say about our services.
What to do in case of a Gas Leak
A gas leak is a serious plumbing emergency. Inhaling gas fumes can be dangerous to people and pets. If you think you are experiencing a gas leak, take the following precautions:
- Call the gas company and let them know what’s going on. Ask them to turn off the gas to your home.
- Call the experts at Cardinal Plumbing, Heating & Air Inc. for professional gas line repairs.
- Open the windows and ensure your appliances are all turned off.
- Evacuate your home.
- Ensure your car is parked safely away from the home and do not start it.
By taking these precautions you can ensure as little damage as possible is done and your family is protected from gas leaks.
Types of Sump Pumps
Any home with a basement or cellar can benefit from a sump pump. Whether it’s used as a precaution or for every day use, a sump pump can protect your home from excess water and flooding. There are two main types of sump pumps that we work with:
- Located on a pedestal on top of the tank
- Cannot be submerged in water
- Slower flow rate makes these pumps better for homes who only need it for emergencies
- Unit can be submerged in water
- Flows at a higher rate per minute making it the better choice for homes that need to rely on it regularly
Why Install a Water Filtration System?
Your water can hold many impurities and bacteria you can’t see, smell or taste. A water filtration system can give you peace of mind knowing that your water is safe to drink and use to wash. Water filtration systems will also help protect your appliances and pipes from damaging scale build up and will also save you money in bottled water costs.
Keeping Springfield Running with Quality Services
- Drain Cleaning
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Water Main Repair & Replacement
- Gas Leak Detection
- Gas Line Repair & Replacement
- Boiler Installation & Repair
- Sewer Line Repair
- Trenchless Sewer Line Repair
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Sump Pumps
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration Systems
- Commercial Plumbing
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
Trust the experts at Cardinal Plumbing, Heating & Air Inc. with all your plumbing and water heater needs. Call (703) 997-1120 now for a quote.