It’s always nice to know that your plumber can handle virtually every plumbing issue that comes along, and this includes plumbing service in both residential and commercial properties. The scope of these jobs varies quite a lot, and not every plumber has the resources or experience to do both. At Cardinal Plumbing, Heating & Air Inc., we can perform a full range of plumbing services for your home or business, including regular maintenance. We can set up a maintenance schedule for your home or business, so those unexpected plumbing emergencies are kept to a minimum and your plumbing system runs smoothly all year round. Prevention is always the best remedy, and that is also true in the world of plumbing. If you take care of your pipes, drains, and fixtures, they will take care of you when you need them most.
From the tiniest pinhole leak to a gushing flood from a burst pipe, we will send one of our expert plumbers to your location to take control of the situation and provide a solution. Our range of commercial and residential plumbing services.
A gas leak is a serious plumbing emergency. Inhaling gas fumes can be dangerous to people and pets. If you think you are experiencing a gas leak, take the following precautions:
- Call the gas company and let them know what’s going on. Ask them to turn off the gas to your home.
- Call the experts at Cardinal Plumbing, Heating & Air Inc. for professional gas line repairs.
- Open the windows and ensure your appliances are all turned off.
- Evacuate your home.
- Ensure your car is parked safely away from the home and do not start it.
By taking these precautions you can ensure as little damage as possible is done and your family is protected from gas leaks.
Any home with a basement or cellar can benefit from a sump pump. Whether it’s used as a precaution or for every day use, a sump pump can protect your home from excess water and flooding. There are two main types of sump pumps that we work with:
- Located on a pedestal on top of the tank
- Cannot be submerged in water
- Slower flow rate makes these pumps better for homes who only need it for emergencies
- Unit can be submerged in water
- Flows at a higher rate per minute making it the better choice for homes that need to rely on it regularly
Your water can hold many impurities and bacteria you can’t see, smell or taste. A water filtration system can give you peace of mind knowing that your water is safe to drink and use to wash. Water filtration systems will also help protect your appliances and pipes from damaging scale build up and will also save you money in bottled water costs.